Conducting A/B Tests
Includes a Live Event on 08/06/2019 at 1:00 PM (EDT)
Save $50 off the regular price of $345 when you register before 7/12/19 | AGN Members are FREE!
Advancement programs are constantly challenged to find new and interesting ways to appeal to donors and prospective donors. But how do you know if your approaches are working? Utilizing A/B tests is an effective way to determine which envelopes, signatories, sender names, subject lines, ask amounts and other variables produce the best results, providing you with data to help refine your future messages and strategies.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to implement A/B testing for your appeals.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for understanding the terminology and uses for A/B tests
- Methods for preparing and implementing a test
- Tactics for integrating tests across multiple appeal channels
- Tips for interpreting results and translating them into specific strategies
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
WHAT YOU GET
- One log-in to the LIVE webinar; invite your entire team
- Link to watch a recording of the webinar following the live event
- Your questions answered by an expert
- Copies of the presentation materials and resources
- Eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit
- AGN Members get FREE webinar registration. Click here to learn more.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Senior Director of Strategic Engagement, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Christy Moss is Senior Director of Strategic Engagement at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, where she has worked for over a decade in annual giving and development across the institution. Previously, she worked in Publications at the National Multiple Sclerosis Society and in Public Relations at Greenville University. She's been an active speaker with CASE and a member of the General Federation of Women's Clubs. Christy holds a B.A. in Communication from Greenville University and an M.S. in Information Science from the University of Illinois.