Building a Strong Senior Class Giving Program
Includes a Live Event on 10/22/2019 at 1:00 PM (EDT)
Save $50 off the regular price of $345 when you register before 9/27/19 | AGN Members are FREE!
For many students, their senior year is the first time they'll be asked to donate to their school. Senior class giving campaigns can play an important role in educating students about the importance of philanthropy and preparing them to be lifelong supporters of their alma mater. Coordinating this effort in an organized and thoughtful way will not only help ensure a positive experience for the student, but will influence their future decisions about giving back once they become alumni.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to run an effective senior class fundraising campaign for your institution.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for setting goals and developing a calendar to guide your efforts
- Tactics for identifying student leaders and recruiting them to serve as volunteers
- Tips for optimizing the timing and messaging of appeals and other communications
- Methods for stewarding donors through events and other activities
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
WHAT YOU GET
- One log-in to the LIVE webinar; invite your entire team
- Link to watch a recording of the webinar following the live event
- Your questions answered by an expert
- Copies of the presentation materials and resources
- Eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit
- AGN Members get FREE webinar registration. Click here to learn more.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Director of The Lawrenceville Fund, The Lawrenceville School
Skylar Beaver is the Director of The Lawrenceville Fund at The Lawrenceville School. A frequent CASE presenter and past Chair of STAFF’s Sharing the Annual Fund Fundamentals, she brings more than a decade of advancement experience to her work with AGN. Previously, she led annual giving efforts at The Spence School, Washington and Lee University, and Hobart and William Smith Colleges. Skylar has a B.A. in Sociology from Hobart and William Smith Colleges and an M.P.A. in nonprofit management from SUNY Brockport.