Boosting Recurring Gifts
Includes a Live Event on 09/24/2020 at 1:00 PM (EDT)
The more often a donor makes a gift, the more likely they are to continue giving in the future. That's why recurring or monthly donors—also known as "sustainers"—can be a critical part of an annual giving effort. Recurring gift programs not only offer an easy way for donors to provide ongoing support, but they can be an effective way to acquire new (and young!) donors, boost retention rates, and increase giving from current supporters to higher levels.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to develop strategies to boost recurring gifts to your annual fund.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Tips for identifying prospects who are most likely to become recurring donors
- Tactics for developing compelling messages and branding your program
- Guidelines for receipting and stewarding recurring gifts
- Methods for measuring results and evaluating the productivity of your efforts
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
WHAT YOU GET
- One log-in to the LIVE webinar; invite your entire team
- Link to watch a recording of the webinar following the live event
- Your questions answered by an expert
- Copies of the presentation materials and resources
- Eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit
- AGN Members get FREE webinar registration. Click here to learn more.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Senior Director of Philanthropy, The Scripps Research Institute
Meredith Johnston is the Senior Director of Philanthropy at The Scripps Research Institute in La Jolla, California, where she currently oversees the comprehensive fundraising efforts. She's led annual and major gift programs at The University of California, Riverside and the University of California, San Diego and served previously as the Associate Vice President for Annual Giving at Oklahoma State University. A recognized industry speaker and CASE presenter, Meredith holds a B.A. in Literature from the University of North Texas.