Whether your organization simply offers intramural sports or boasts nationally competitive teams, many of the challenges, opportunities, and techniques currently seen at athletic annual giving programs are universal. Leveraging the unique characteristics and strengths of your own institution while employing today's best practices will ensure that volunteers and donors get excited and that your program has a long-term winning strategy.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to develop successful athletics-focused strategies for your annual fund.
This recording is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for crafting appeals and integrating them with other campus annual fund efforts
- Tips for engaging athletes, coaches, and others in fundraising efforts and as volunteers
- Strategies for developing special athletics fundraising campaigns such as seat ticketing programs, donor challenges, team competitions, crowdfunding, and giving days
- Methods for developing successful athletic gift societies and donor stewardship programs
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Associate Director, Brown University Sports Foundation
Matt Altum is Associate Director of the Brown University Sports Foundation, where he oversees annual giving and development marketing, communication and stewardship, as well as the athletics parents council for Brown's 38 varsity teams. Previously, he served in athletics development roles, with an emphasis on direct marketing and communication, at Georgetown University, University of Maryland, and University of Missouri. He holds a B.A. from Purdue University.