Annual Fund Dashboards & Reports
Recorded On: 10/11/2018
Monitoring annual fund performance can sometimes be overwhelming and even confusing – but it doesn’t have to be. While different programs may have their own priorities, goals and metrics, there are a variety of reports that can help annual fund managers track progress and do their jobs better. Determining which ones will be most useful for your specific program can be the key to developing effective data-driven strategies and gaining leadership support for critical resources.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to identify, develop and interpret dashboards and reports for your annual fund.
This recording is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for thinking about the various “lenses” through which data can be tracked
- Methods for structuring and designing reports that are easy to view and interpret
- Tips for working within (and outside) the limitations of your databases and systems
- Recommendations for sharing reports with colleagues, supervisors and volunteers
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Senior Director of Annual Giving, Rutgers University Foundation
Gina Fiorillo is the Senior Director of Annual Giving at the Rutgers University Foundation, where she manages multichannel fundraising efforts including direct mail, phonathon, and email. Her 20-year career includes work at Kean University and Douglass College as well as several non-profits including Slow Food USA and the George Street Playhouse. Gina holds a B.A. in English from Douglass College and an M.P.A from the School of Public Affairs & Administration, Rutgers University.