Analyzing Direct Mail Campaigns
Includes a Live Event on 05/09/2019 at 1:00 PM (EDT)
Save $50 off the regular price of $345 when you register before 4/12/19 | AGN Members are FREE!
Direct mail is one of the most effective ways for annual giving programs to generate donors and dollars. But getting a mailing out the door is only where the work begins. Monitoring campaign results, trends and test results is also a critical part of running an effective direct mail program. Doing it well can not only inform future segmentation and messages, but will help allocate limited resources where they will have the highest return on investment.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to analyze direct mail campaigns for your annual fund.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for understanding the key metrics in direct mail analysis
- Tips for preparing and segmenting data prior to each mailing
- Tactics for reporting on results after each campaign ends
- Methods for interpreting outcomes and translating findings into better strategies
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
WHAT YOU GET
- One log-in to the LIVE webinar; invite your entire team
- Link to watch a recording of the webinar following the live event
- Your questions answered by an expert
- Copies of the presentation materials and resources
- Eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit
- AGN Members get FREE webinar registration. Click here to learn more.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Senior Director, Annual Giving, University of Colorado
Chris Brooks is the Senior Director, Annual Giving at the University of Colorado, where he focuses on designing and implementing creative and data-driven strategies to boost engagement and fundraising. He previously held development positions at Share Our Strength/No Kid Hungry, The Jane Goodall Institute, and The George Washington University. Chris holds an MPS in Political Management and a BA in History, both from The George Washington University.