Acquiring New Donors
Includes a Live Event on 09/17/2020 at 1:00 PM (EDT)
Save $50 off the regular price of $345 when you register before 8/21/20 | AGN Members are FREE!
Acquiring new donors can be difficult and expensive. In fact, non-donors have far lower response rates than individuals with a history of giving. But that doesn't mean you should ignore those people who haven't supported you in the past. Finding creative ways to appeal to non-donors is one of the most important functions of an annual giving program. Doing so not only helps to replace lapsed donors, but also builds a stronger pipeline of future support.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to develop effective new donor acquisition strategies for your annual fund.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Methods for identifying key audience segments including young alumni, parents, friends, and affinity groups
- Tactics for developing compelling messages using phone, print mail, email, social media, and other channels
- Tips for creating special campaigns to excite and engage new donors through challenges, crowdfunding, giving days, and premium offers
- Guidelines for analyzing results, evaluating ROI, and assessing lifetime value
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
WHAT YOU GET
- One log-in to the LIVE webinar; invite your entire team
- Link to watch a recording of the webinar following the live event
- Your questions answered by an expert
- Copies of the presentation materials and resources
- Eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit
- AGN Members get FREE webinar registration. Click here to learn more.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Director of Annual Giving, The University of Michigan
Adam Bradley is the Director of Annual Giving at The University of Michigan, where he steers the vision and strategy of annual giving and pipeline efforts for the institution's schools, colleges, and non-degree granting units, including centralized annual giving efforts, digital fundraising, telefund, and student philanthropy. His previous roles include Lead Director of Annual Giving for Michigan's Ross School of Business, and Associate Director of Marketing, through which he ran the university's call center. He also served as a research manager and consultant at Qualigence International for nearly a decade. Adam holds a B.B.A. in Marketing from the Ross School of Business.