405: Young Alumni Volunteers
Recorded On: 05/03/2022
- Non-member - $375
- Member - Free!
Engaging recent graduates as volunteers can be one of the best ways to involve them in your advancement efforts. Whether they’re serving as a class agent, sitting on a committee, supporting a giving day, or helping with a digital campaign, it’s important to develop programs to manage, support, and steward younger volunteers in a meaningful way. Doing so will not only ensure that they have a positive experience, but will enhance the culture of philanthropy at your institution for years to come.
Register online to learn how to successfully engage young alumni as volunteers to support your advancement efforts.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Tips for understanding the characteristics of younger volunteers and the roles they can play
- Guidelines for mobilizing younger volunteers to support your fundraising efforts
- Methods for measuring and evaluating the productivity of younger volunteers
- Tips for stewarding younger volunteers so that they remain engaged and committed
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With more than 10 years of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Carrie has led several programs at James Madison University and also held roles in advancement services and marketing strategy. Carrie holds both a B.S. and an M.S. in Technical and Scientific Communication, as well as a Post-Masters Certificate in College Student Personnel Administration, all from James Madison University.