404: Student Events
Recorded On: 04/19/2022
- Non-member - $375
- Member - Free!
Events are one of the best ways to engage students and increase awareness about the impact of giving at your institution. Whether you're planning in-person gatherings, producing online experiences, or coordinating larger campus initiatives like matriculation or commencement, student events are essential when it comes to building a culture of philanthropy and ensuring continued and lifelong alumni support after graduation.
Register now to learn how to plan and execute student philanthropy events, and prepare your program for success now and for years to come.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for setting goals, creating schedules, and selecting platforms and venues
- Tips for inviting guests and promoting events through email, social, and other channels
- Tactics for developing programs that engage students, faculty, and campus leaders
- Methods for following up with attendees and evaluating your efforts after the event
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With over 10 years of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Geoff has led programs at Penn State and Bucknell University. He holds a B.A. in Political Science from Bucknell.