402: First-Year Alumni
Recorded On: 11/01/2022
- Non-member - $375
- Member - Free!
The experience that alumni have during their first year after graduation can have a profound influence on their relationship with their alma mater for the rest of their life. When recent graduates feel welcomed and are informed about the benefits of belonging to the alumni community, they’re more likely to engage. What’s more, when they understand the importance and impact of giving back, they’re also more likely to get involved as volunteers and support the institution financially, now and in the future.
Register now to learn how to successfully engage and solicit alumni during the first year after graduation.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Tips for welcoming recent graduates into the alumni community
- Guidelines for maintaining good contact information and communicating regularly through email, social media, and other channels
- Strategies for engaging new alumni through volunteer opportunities and events
- Methods for soliciting and then stewarding first-time donors
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With nearly 10 years of experience in educational and nonprofit fundraising, Jessica has led programs at The University of Pennsylvania and Books in Homes USA. Her other experience includes work with Programs Employing People, Restorative Practices in Action, and the Association of Fundraising Professionals. She holds a B.S. in Tourism and Hospitality Management from Temple University and an M.A. in Non-Profit Leadership from the University of Pennsylvania.