306: Writing Gift Proposals
Recorded On: 04/29/2021
- Non-member - $375
- Member - Free!
When the time comes to present your prospect with a gift proposal, it’s crucial to get it right. A good proposal is not only inspiring and visionary—it’s clear and contains important details to help ensure that the intentions and expectations of the donor and institution are aligned. Whether you’re soliciting an annual, special, or major gift, crafting a solid proposal is a key step toward closing the gift successfully.
Register now to learn how to create compelling gift proposals that will help you achieve your fundraising goals.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for understanding the essential elements of gift proposals
- Tips for structuring and customizing proposals based on the type of solicitation
- Tactics for vetting your drafts to ensure thoroughness and accuracy
- Methods for presenting proposals to prospects in timely and meaningful ways
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With over 20 years of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Meredith has led programs at Scripps Research, UC Riverside, UC San Diego, and Oklahoma State University. She holds a B.A. in Literature from the University of North Texas.