306: GivingTuesday Strategies
Recorded On: 10/20/2020
- Non-member - $375
- Member - Free!
#GivingTuesday—which takes place on the Tuesday after Thanksgiving each year—has become a significant event for non-profits around the world. Many educational institutions, however, struggle to determine the best way to incorporate it into their annual fundraising plans. Having a well-defined strategy for engaging alumni, parents, students, employees and other groups on #GivingTuesday can help colleges, universities, and independent schools capitalize on the opportunity—without overextending resources or taking away from other important seasonal fundraising efforts.
Register now to learn how to develop an effective #GivingTuesday strategy for your institution.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Tips for assessing opportunities and setting goals for the big day
- Methods for creating an integrated multichannel communications calendar
- Tactics for engaging volunteers and campus partners to help spread the word
- Guidelines for evaluating the effectiveness of your efforts
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With over 20 years of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Gina has led programs at the Rutgers University Foundation, Kean University, and Douglass College. She holds a B.A. in English from Douglass College and an M.P.A. from the School of Public Affairs & Administration at Rutgers University.