305: Evaluating Phonathon Efforts
Recorded On: 04/01/2021
- Non-member - $375
- Member - Free!
Phonathons have long been a core component of most annual giving programs. But updates to technology, growth of social media, and changes to preferred communication methods have dramatically impacted the way calling programs are structured and used. Taking time to assess your own program and understand its strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities is the best way to prepare it for future success.
Register now to learn how to analyze and evaluate your phonathon program.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for analyzing goals, staffing levels, and budget requirements
- Techniques for evaluating segmentation schemes, scripts, and messages
- Tips for determining how well other tools (e.g., email, video, text, social media) are integrated with calling efforts
- Methods for assessing data integrity, tracking key performance metrics, and developing useful reports
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With more than 10 years of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Samantha has led programs at Duke University and UNC Greensboro, after her time as a student caller herself at UNC Greensboro. Samantha has a B.A. in Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro.