Recorded On: 06/24/2021
Video has quickly become a necessary platform for any organization wishing to communicate with its constituents. It’s especially important in fundraising, as it offers a way to articulate gift impact and the case for support in a dynamic and compelling way. But like any form of content, video requires a sound strategy if you’re going to get the most out of it.
Register now to learn how to successfully incorporate video into your fundraising and donor engagement efforts.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Perspectives for thinking about the different opportunities and formats for video in fundraising
- Tips for developing a schedule that integrates videos across multiple channels
- Guidelines for managing video production processes
- Methods for tracking and evaluating your efforts
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Senior Executive Director of Annual Giving and Alumni Relations, Southern Methodist University
Astria Smith is the Senior Executive Director of Annual Giving and Alumni Relations at Southern Methodist University, where she provides strategic leadership and direction for efforts that inspire donors’ ongoing and increased support. Her 2-decade advancement career has included various annual giving roles at SMU and development positions at Methodist Children’s Home. A speaker with CASE, Astria holds a BA in Psychology from Baylor University as well as master’s degrees from both Amberton University and Southern Methodist University.