301: Introduction to Stewardship
Recorded On: 03/29/2022
- Non-member - $375
- Member - Free!
Stewardship is a process that involves letting donors know that their gifts are appreciated, showing them the impact of their support, and engaging them in the life of the institution. It’s especially important in annual giving, which is how the majority of donors will participate each year. Having sound stewardship programs for your annual fund will not only ensure a positive experience for donors today but will increase the likelihood that they will remain engaged and supportive in the future.
Register now to learn the fundamentals of donor stewardship, and prepare your program for success now and for years to come.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Perspectives for understanding the role and mechanics of stewardship
- Tips for planning and segmenting your stewardship efforts
- Guidelines for developing effective stewardship communications
- Methods for engaging donors through gift societies, events, and other activities
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With over 15 years of experience in educational fundraising, Vanessa has led programs at the University of Massachusetts Boston and its Graduate School of Policy and Global Studies. She holds B.A. in Religious Studies and Sociology from Santa Clara University and an M.A. in Conflict Resolution, Human Security, and Global Governance from UMass Boston.