228: Donor Recognition
Recorded On: 06/08/2023
Among the sweetest sights and sounds is one’s own name. That’s why recognizing donors is such an important aspect of their cultivation and stewardship. For annual giving programs, which deal with large populations and gifts of all sizes, it becomes especially important to acknowledge donors publicly and in meaningful ways. Doing so lets them know that they are appreciated and inspires their continued philanthropic support.
Register now to learn how to strengthen your institution’s donor recognition efforts.
This webinar is eligible for 1 point of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for segmenting donor populations for the purpose of recognition
- Methods for featuring donors in print publications and communications
- Tactics for spotlighting donors on digital platforms and web properties
- Tips for recognizing donors at events, meetings, and other social engagements
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With over 15 years of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Melinda has led programs at Vanderbilt University and its Owen Graduate School of Management. Her other experience includes work with the Annual Giving Directors Consortium and the Rhodes College Alumni Board. She holds a B.A. from Rhodes College and an M.T.S. from Harvard Divinity School.