Recorded On: 04/13/2023
Conducting surveys can be a great way for annual giving programs to better understand the perspectives, interests, and concerns of donors and prospects. And while producing a survey may seem like a daunting task, it’s easier than you think—if you follow a few important steps. In return, the data you’ll collect will equip you with powerful insights to help improve your programs to new heights.
Register now for you and your team to learn how to conduct surveys to support your annual giving efforts.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for determining objectives, establishing project schedules, and preparing resources
- Tips for phrasing, structuring, and ordering questions
- Tactics for promoting surveys through various channels and maximizing the number of participants
- Methods for analyzing responses and translating key findings into practical strategies
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With over 15 years of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Christy has led various programs at the University of Illinois. Her other experience includes Greenville University, USEED, and the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. She holds a B.A. in Communication from Greenville University and an M.S. in Information Science from the University of Illinois.