221: Predictive Modeling Strategies
Recorded On: 08/30/2022
- Non-member - $375
- Member - Free!
Applying the same techniques used by meteorologists to forecast the weather or banks to evaluate someone's creditworthiness, predictive models can help annual giving programs prioritize prospects and identify winning segments. Modeling can help predict which individuals are most likely to respond to an appeal, attend an event, get involved as a volunteer, sign up for recurring gifts, meet with a gift officer, and more.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to build and apply predictive models to improve your annual giving efforts.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Tips for understanding basic terminologies and uses for predictive modeling
- Guidelines and steps for building a predictive model on your own
- Tactics for applying model scores to improve prospect research and segmentation
- Methods for evaluating the effectiveness of your models
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With over 15 years of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Christy has led various programs at the University of Illinois. Her other experience includes Greenville University, USEED, and the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. She holds a B.A. in Communication from Greenville University and an M.S. in Information Science from the University of Illinois.