219: Regional Strategies
Where people live and work can not only be an important part of their identity, but it can influence the way they function each day. For those who support educational institutions, geography can also be a common bond that connects to one another and the institutions they care about. That’s why it's so important for advancement programs to develop regional strategies that engage their constituents and optimize their fundraising efforts. Doing so will not only make good use of institutional resources, but it will create convenient and meaningful experiences for alumni, parents, and donors.
Register now for you and your entire team to learn how to develop regional programs to support your institution's advancement efforts.
This webinar is eligible for 1 point of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for understanding different ways to structure regional programs
- Tactics for engaging alumni and other constituents regionally
- Tips for developing and executing regional fundraising strategies
- Methods for evaluating efforts and stewarding constituents
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.