216: Affinity Strategies
Recorded On: 05/11/2023
Appealing to alumni and donors based on their passions and interests is one of the most effective ways to capture their attention and inspire them to give. Taking time to understand which affinities exist within your prospect pool, and then developing strategies around them, can help uncover new donors while securing ongoing support from existing donors for years to come.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to develop effective affinity fundraising strategies for your institution.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Methods for identifying donor passions and interests
- Tips for creating affinity-based appeals that resonate with donors
- Tactics for incorporating affinity into donor stewardship
- Guidelines for analyzing results and determining which areas to focus on in the future
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With over 15 years of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Gloria had led programs at Furman University and Georgia Southern University. Her other experience includes work with the Southeast Annual Giving Conference Committee and the Statesboro-Bulloch County Chamber of Commerce. She holds a B.S. in Broadcasting from Georgia Southern University.