215: Diversity Strategies
Recorded On: 11/11/2021
For years, educational institutions have been at the forefront of the DEI movement. But many of them still have a lot of work to do when it comes to diversity within their own donor populations. Part of the reason for this is that they don’t know where to begin or how to address the issue. Having a defined process for measuring diversity—and a clear plan for increasing it—will be critical to success for institutional advancement programs in the years ahead.
Register now to learn how to use data to evaluate and strengthen the diversity of your donor pipeline.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Methods for gathering data to better understand your current constituent and donor populations
- Techniques for analyzing your data and understanding what it’s telling you
- Tips for translating key findings into an actionable plan to increase diversity within your constituent and donor populations
- Guidelines for implementing strategies into new and existing programs and evaluating your efforts along the way
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With more than 30 years of experience in educational fundraising, Ken has led programs at the University of Southern California, Occidental College, and Cal Poly Pomona. Ken holds a bachelor’s degree from Excelsior College.