213: Consecutive Giving Societies
Recorded On: 01/07/2021
Gift clubs or societies have long been used to recognize leadership giving. But today, an increasing number of institutions are also using them to recognize consistent giving and steward donors at all levels and life stages. When managed effectively, these programs help to improve donor retention rates and increase the likelihood that members will continue to give regularly in the future.
Register now to learn how to build and maintain consecutive giving societies for your institution.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for branding your program in conjunction with other stewardship efforts
- Tips for developing member benefits and recognition milestones
- Strategies for marketing your program and acquiring new members
- Methods for evaluating the impact of your efforts
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With more than 15 years of experience in educational fundraising, Avaleen has led programs at Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Vanderbilt University, Emory University, and Spelman College. Avaleen holds both a B.S. in Psychology and an A.A. in Mass Communication/Media Studies from Northern Caribbean University.