205: Upgrade Strategies
Recorded On: 06/17/2021
- Non-member - Free!
- Member - Free!
Being vague won’t get you very far in fundraising. In fact, prospects are more likely to say yes when they are asked for a specific amount. But determining the right ask level isn’t easy. Request too little and you may leave money on the table. Request too much and you may not get anything at all. Finding an ask amount that raises sights while keeping inside a donor’s comfort zone can be the key to a successful solicitation.
Register now to learn how to optimize specific ask amounts in your donor appeals.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for determining a donor’s potential gift capacity and inclination
- Techniques for constructing a useful ask matrix
- Tips for including ask amounts in appeal letters, scripts, reply devices, and online forms
- Methods for evaluating your efforts
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With more than 15 years of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Becca has led programs at Drake University, Rollins College, Columbia University, and the University of Iowa Foundation. She holds a B.A. in Communication Studies from Wartburg College and an M.S. in Fundraising Management from Columbia University.