205: Gift Clubs & Societies
Recorded On: 01/11/2022
Gift clubs and societies are one of the best ways to recognize and steward donors. Most institutions maintain multiple programs, which is why it’s so important to understand the unique purpose and opportunities of each one and to coordinate all of your efforts collectively. Doing so will not only make your donors feel special and appreciated today, it will help to ensure their continued support for years to come.
Register now to learn how to effectively utilize gift clubs and societies to maximize your donor stewardship efforts.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Perspectives on the different models and purposes of gift clubs and societies
- Guidelines for establishing member recognition levels and benefits
- Tips for branding and marketing your programs in an orchestrated way
- Methods for communicating with members and engaging them in the life of the institution
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Associate Director, Annual Giving Stewardship at Rutgers University Foundation
Terence Bodak is the Associate Director of Annual Giving Stewardship for Rutgers University, where he leads stewardship efforts for annual fund donors. Prior to his current role, he held a number of positions within the University Engagement team at Monmouth University, focused on increasing alumni donor participation and engagement and overseeing direct appeals. He holds a Master of Arts degree in European History and a Bachelor's degree in Political Science from Monmouth University.