205: Evaluating Gift Officer Activity
Recorded On: 04/28/2020
Frontline fundraisers serve as important relationship builders for institutions and are critical to the overall health of advancement programs. For gift officers to understand—and achieve—what is expected of them, it’s necessary to clearly define the key performance metrics for their work. Doing so will help them improve their productivity, increasing the effectiveness of your team’s engagement and face-to-face solicitation efforts.
Register now to learn how to evaluate and improve the performance of your frontline fundraising team.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Methods for determining the right performance metrics to track
- Tips for setting goals and developing performance plans for individual staff
- Guidelines for evaluating progress on prospect outreach, visit goals, and donor moves
- Strategies for coaching gift officers and making adjustments along the way
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Vice President of Philanthropy, The Scripps Research Institute
Meredith Johnston is the Vice President of Philanthropy at The Scripps Research Institute in La Jolla, California, where she currently oversees the comprehensive fundraising efforts. She's led annual and major gift programs at The University of California, Riverside and the University of California, San Diego and served previously as the Associate Vice President for Annual Giving at Oklahoma State University. A recognized industry speaker and CASE presenter, Meredith holds a B.A. in Literature from the University of North Texas.