204: Evaluating Direct Appeals
Recorded On: 05/09/2019
Direct mail is one of the most effective ways for annual giving programs to generate donors and dollars. But getting a mailing out the door is only where the work begins. Monitoring campaign results, trends and test results is also a critical part of running an effective direct mail program. Doing it well can not only inform future segmentation and messages, but will help allocate limited resources where they will have the highest return on investment.
Register now to learn how to analyze direct mail campaigns for your annual fund.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for understanding the key metrics in direct mail analysis
- Tips for preparing and segmenting data prior to each mailing
- Tactics for reporting on results after each campaign ends
- Methods for interpreting outcomes and translating findings into better strategies
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Senior Director, Annual Giving, University of Colorado
Chris Brooks is the Senior Director, Annual Giving at the University of Colorado, where he focuses on designing and implementing creative and data-driven strategies to boost engagement and fundraising. He previously held development positions at Share Our Strength/No Kid Hungry, The Jane Goodall Institute, and The George Washington University. Chris holds an MPS in Political Management and a BA in History, both from The George Washington University.