Recorded On: 03/31/2020
Surveys offer advancement programs a way to better understand the perspectives, interests, and concerns of alumni, donors, and other key groups. And while producing a survey may seem like a daunting task, it’s easier than you think—if you follow a few important steps. In return, the data you’ll gain will equip you with powerful insights to help guide your programs to new heights.
Register now to learn how to conduct insightful surveys of alumni, donors, and other key constituencies.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for setting goals, establishing project schedules, and preparing resources
- Tips for phrasing, structuring, and ordering questions
- Tactics for promoting surveys through various channels and maximizing the number of participants
- Methods for analyzing responses and translating key findings into practical strategies
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Vice President of Membership and Marketing, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign Alumni Association
Christy Moss is the Vice President of Membership and Marketing at University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign Alumni Association. Over the course of her 15-year career in advancement, she has led efforts in annual giving, stewardship and donor relations, communications & marketing, data analytics, and event strategy, and has worked on three capital campaigns. A speaker with CASE, she has also published multiple times in the Journal of Education Advancement and Marketing. Christy holds a B.A. in Communication from Greenville University and an M.S. in Information Science from the University of Illinois.