203: Acquisition Strategies
Recorded On: 09/17/2020
- Non-member - $375
- Member - Free!
Acquiring new donors can be difficult and expensive. In fact, non-donors have far lower response rates than individuals with a history of giving. But that doesn't mean you should ignore those people who haven't supported you in the past. Finding creative ways to appeal to non-donors is one of the most important functions of an annual giving program. Doing so not only helps to replace lapsed donors, but also builds a stronger pipeline of future support.
Register now to learn how to develop effective new donor acquisition strategies for your annual fund.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Methods for identifying key audience segments including young alumni, parents, friends, and affinity groups
- Tactics for developing compelling messages using phone, print mail, email, social media, and other channels
- Tips for creating special campaigns to excite and engage new donors through challenges, crowdfunding, giving days, and premium offers
- Guidelines for analyzing results, evaluating ROI, and assessing lifetime value
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With over 10 years of experience in annual giving and educational advancement, Adam has led programs at The University of Michigan and its Ross School of Business. He also led research and recruiting efforts at Qualigence International. He holds a B.B.A. in Marketing and a certificate in strategic leadership from the University of Michigan.