201: First Year Parents
Recorded On: 02/26/2019
Parents are an increasingly important constituency for many annual giving programs, but the window of opportunity to engage and solicit them is limited. With that in mind, it’s critical to reach out to them early in their relationship with your institution. Identifying the right parent prospects and creating meaningful ways for them to get involved from the start can help grow a community of loyal supporters and improve your overall fundraising results.
Register now to learn how to cultivate and solicit first-year parents for your annual fund.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Tactics for researching and identifying viable new parent prospects
- Methods for engaging first-year parents through events, volunteer opportunities, and social media
- Strategies for developing effective personal solicitations and broad-based appeals
- Tips for stewarding parent donors in meaningful ways
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Vice President of Annual Fund, Montana State University Alumni Foundation
Nicholas Lonardo is Vice President of Annual Fund at Montana State University Alumni Foundation, where he oversees institution-wide annual giving programs. Previously, he directed the annual giving program at The Ohio State University and managed call centers in the private sector. Nick holds a B.S. in Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration from Youngstown State University.