201: Developing an Annual Fund Plan
Recorded On: 06/11/2019
For the annual fund, no sooner does one fiscal year end than another one begins. Due to this cyclical nature, it’s important to focus on ending each year on a good note while at the same time developing a plan for the next year—before it even begins. Managing a seamless transition is essential for raising more money and securing more donors for your program.
Register now to learn how to develop a plan for your annual fund.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for coordinating the planning process and building your roadmap
- Methods for setting goals based on aspirations and past performance
- Tips for developing a calendar for appeals, events, and other communications
- Advice for allocating budget and staff resources
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Senior Director of Annual Giving, Rutgers University Foundation
Gina Fiorillo is the Senior Director of Annual Giving at the Rutgers University Foundation, where she manages multichannel fundraising efforts including direct mail, phonathon, and email. Her 20-year career includes work at Kean University and Douglass College as well as several non-profits including Slow Food USA and the George Street Playhouse. Gina holds a B.A. in English from Douglass College and an M.P.A from the School of Public Affairs & Administration, Rutgers University.