112: Annual Giving in Comprehensive Campaigns
Recorded On: 02/04/2021
Multi-year comprehensive campaigns provide institutions with an opportunity to highlight all of their priorities and needs—not the least of which is annual support. That’s why it’s critical to ensure that the goals and messages of these campaigns and their annual funds are aligned. Doing so will not only help to broaden the base of support during the current campaign, it will also ensure that the key players—including donors!—are prepared to back the effort when it’s time for the next one.
Register now to learn how to strengthen annual giving within a multi-year comprehensive campaign.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for setting multi-year annual fund objectives and goals
- Tips for aligning messages between campaign and annual fund communications
- Tactics for engaging campaign volunteers and prospects to support annual giving efforts
- Methods for evaluating progress and adjusting annual fund strategy along the way
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With more than 10 years of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Elizabeth has led programs at Johns Hopkins University, the University of Florida, and the College of William & Mary. Elizabeth holds a B.A. in Government & Philosophy and an M.Ed. in Higher Education Administration from William & Mary.