111: Annual Giving & Major Gift Collaboration
Recorded On: 06/02/2020
The most effective fundraising programs encourage communication and collaboration—especially between their annual fund and major giving efforts. And while regular annual donors are some of the best major gift prospects, it's important that their annual fund support doesn't end when they decide to make a more significant commitment. Fostering a strong partnership between these teams will help to raise more money overall, while also ensuring that your institution has a healthy pipeline of donors for years to come.
Register now to learn how to strengthen the relationship between your annual and major giving programs.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for establishing shared goals and common metrics
- Methods for communicating internally about prospect cultivation and solicitation plans
- Strategies for talking with donors about a major gift and making the case for their continued annual support
- Tactics for stewarding donors for annual and major gifts simultaneously
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With more than 15 years of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Laura has led programs at the University of Pennsylvania Graduate School of Education and the University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School. Her other experience includes work as an attorney for the City of New York and Update Legal. Laura holds a B.A. in American Studies from Mount Holyoke College and a J.D. from Brooklyn Law School.