110: Working with Alumni Boards
Recorded On: 04/23/2019
Alumni boards are playing an increasingly important role in the overall advancement strategies of educational institutions. And while alumni board members are often curious and eager to assist with fundraising, educating them about philanthropy and including them in the process often requires a lot of time, planning, and coordination. Fortunately, when volunteer leaders are engaged in the right way, they can have a major impact on the success of your campaigns.
Register now to learn how to involve alumni boards in fundraising and engage them in the mission of your advancement program.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for understanding the various roles and structures alumni boards can take at educational institutions
- Tips for educating alumni board members about fundraising
- Tactics for engaging alumni board members through individual and group fundraising activities
- Methods for integrating alumni board fundraising into your overall advancement effort
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With more than 15 years of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Reggie has led programs at Northern Illinois University Foundation, Northern Illinois University Alumni Association, Lewis University, and Bradley University. His other experience includes service as a Board Member for NEAT (National Educational Alumni Trust). Reggie has a B.A. in Communication, and an M.B.A., both from Bradley University.