Recorded On: 04/22/2021
One of the best ways to attract and engage donors—especially new and younger donors—is to make giving fun. Many annual giving programs are now doing this by “gamifying” their fundraising efforts through time-bound campaigns and challenges that leverage a spirit of competition to create a sense of urgency around a shared goal. Finding opportunities to integrate gamification into your annual giving strategies through crowdfunding, giving days, or special micro-campaigns can help your appeals get noticed and improve fundraising results.
Register now to learn how to incorporate gamification into your overall annual giving strategy.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Perspectives on the concept of gamification and different models for implementation
- Methods for creating and marketing integrated campaigns that leverage gamification, and setting thorough rules for the games
- Tips for recruiting and preparing volunteers to support your efforts
- Recommendations for assessing and communicating results
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With more than 10 years of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Jeremy has led programs at NC State University Libraries, UNC’s Kenan-Flagler Business School, Elon University, and the University of Northern Colorado. His other experience includes work as a speaker and mentor with CASE, a founding board member at Cary Academy, and a campaign volunteer at Elon University. Jeremy holds a B.A. in History from Elon University and an M.A. from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro.