109: Online Ambassadors
Recorded On: 10/25/2022
The digital revolution has created a new and exciting opportunity for alumni, student, and parent volunteers to get involved and support their school's fundraising efforts. Using social media and email, online ambassadors help to spread the word and create excitement around giving days and other special initiatives while reminding people about the importance of philanthropy throughout the year. Developing an online ambassador program doesn't require a lot of time or resources, but it can have a major impact on your fundraising efforts.
Register now to learn how to build an online ambassador program for your institution.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for defining the role, communicating responsibilities, and setting goals
- Tips for recruiting, training, and motivating volunteers to help support fundraising efforts
- Methods for creating tools, content, and materials for ambassadors to use and share
- Tactics for engaging volunteers through giving days and other special campaigns and activities
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With more than a decade of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Kellie has led programs at The University of Texas, The University of South Carolina, and Wayne State University. She holds a B.S. in Engineering Science from New Jersey Institute of Technology.