108: Websites & Giving Forms
Recorded On: 02/23/2021
You don't have to be a tech-savvy web designer to appreciate the importance of engaging web pages and easy-to-use online giving forms. As retailers continue to improve the online experiences for their customers, donors have greater expectations for the websites and donation forms for educational and nonprofit institutions as well. With this in mind, everyone who works in fundraising should understand the basic concepts of good web design and functionality.
Register now to learn how to take your institution’s giving website and donation forms to the next level.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for determining and prioritizing which content to include on your site
- Ideas for structuring your site so it’s visually appealing and easy to navigate
- Tips for improving donation forms to create a positive giving experience for donors
- Methods for measuring site traffic and activity and translating key findings into action
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With over 15 years of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Christy has led various programs at the University of Illinois. Her other experience includes Greenville University, USEED, and the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. She holds a B.A. in Communication from Greenville University and an M.S. in Information Science from the University of Illinois.