108: Stewarding New Donors
Recorded On: 09/20/2022
Acquiring a donor for the first time can be a challenging (and expensive) undertaking, which is why it’s so important to make sure it’s a positive experience for them. The best way to do this is through a thoughtful stewardship and communications plan that recognizes new gifts, celebrates first-time donors, and demonstrates the impact of philanthropic support. Doing so will go a long way toward increasing donor retention rates and creating a culture of loyal supporters.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to successfully steward and retain new donors.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Methods for monitoring and tracking first-time gifts
- Tips for producing new donor acknowledgments and communications
- Tactics for renewing new donors on the anniversary of their first gift (and beyond!)
- Guidelines for reporting and evaluating your efforts
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With more than 10 years of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Terence has led programs at Rutgers University Foundation and Monmouth University. He holds a B.A. in Political Science and an M.A. in European History, both from Monmouth University.