108: Reactivating Lapsed Donors
Recorded On: 05/25/2021
With every day that passes since a donor’s last gift, the likelihood that they’ll give again in the future declines. That’s why it is so important to keep lapsed donors in mind when designing your annual giving strategy. Developing thoughtful data-driven segments and creating personal messages across all of your solicitation channels will improve your reactivation strategy and help you achieve your fundraising goals.
Register now to learn how to create appeal strategies for reactivating lapsed annual donors.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for segmenting your lapsed donor populations
- Methods for reactivating donors through different solicitation channels
- Tactics for developing messages that resonate with lapsed donors
- Strategies for evaluating your efforts and reporting results
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With more than 10 years of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Elizabeth has led programs at Johns Hopkins University, the University of Florida, and the College of William & Mary. Elizabeth holds a B.A. in Government & Philosophy and an M.Ed. in Higher Education Administration from William & Mary.