Recorded On: 10/19/2021
Texting offers a simple and direct way to communicate with individuals and groups and has become a preferred means of interaction for many people and organizations. At educational institutions, advancement programs are also finding ways to use texting to cultivate relationships with constituents and solicit donors. Understanding this medium, and integrating it with other channels, empowers programs to develop more effective strategies, craft more compelling messages, and improve their overall results.
Register now to learn how to use texting to improve your institution’s engagement and fundraising efforts.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Perspectives for understanding the opportunities and limitations of texting
- Guidelines to thinking about your audience and segmenting your lists
- Suggestions for crafting messages that resonate and generate responses
- Methods for tracking your efforts and analyzing your results
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With more than 15 years of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Mae has led programs at Grinnell College and Earlham College, and is a past Co-Chair for STAFF (Sharing the Annual Fund Fundamentals). Mae holds a B.A. in Business and Nonprofit Management from Earlham College along with an M.A. in Executive Development for Public Service from Ball State University, and also received a Certificate in Fundraising Management from The Fund Raising School at Indiana University.