107: Evaluating Gift Officers
Recorded On: 04/28/2020
Frontline fundraisers serve as important relationship builders for institutions and are critical to the overall health of advancement programs. For gift officers to understand—and achieve—what is expected of them, it’s necessary to clearly define the key performance metrics for their work. Doing so will help them improve their productivity, increasing the effectiveness of your team’s engagement and face-to-face solicitation efforts.
Register now to learn how to evaluate and improve the performance of your frontline fundraising team.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Methods for determining the right performance metrics to track
- Tips for setting goals and developing performance plans for individual staff
- Guidelines for evaluating progress on prospect outreach, visit goals, and donor moves
- Strategies for coaching gift officers and making adjustments along the way
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With over 20 years of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Meredith has led programs at Scripps Research, UC Riverside, UC San Diego, and Oklahoma State University. She holds a B.A. in Literature from the University of North Texas.