106: Regional Strategies
Recorded On: 03/24/2020
One of the most effective strategies for bringing alumni together and reconnecting them with their alma mater is through regional programs. Coordinating activities and events in areas where alumni populations are abundant can not only help to engage significant numbers of graduates in a manner that is convenient and meaningful for them, but it can also be a productive way to efficiently use your institution’s staff and budgetary resources.
Register now to learn how to develop effective regional programs for alumni.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for understanding various models and structures of regional chapters
- Tips for identifying and prioritizing regional opportunities
- Tactics for engaging alumni in regional activities, events, and programs
- Methods for tracking and evaluating your efforts
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With more than 15 years of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Reggie has led programs at Northern Illinois University Foundation, Northern Illinois University Alumni Association, Lewis University, and Bradley University. His other experience includes service as a Board Member for NEAT (National Educational Alumni Trust). Reggie has a B.A. in Communication, and an M.B.A., both from Bradley University.