106: Leadership Gift Societies
Includes a Live Web Event on 04/27/2023 at 1:00 PM (EDT)
- Early bird pricing available!
- Non-member - $275
- Member - Free!
- Regular Price after 04/01/2023 3:00 AM
- Non-member - $375
- Member - Free!
Save $100 off the regular price of $375 when you register by 3/31/23 | AGN Members are FREE!
Leadership gift societies offer annual giving programs an efficient way to incentivize and recognize their most important donors. By establishing markers for what’s considered “leadership support”, they help to set expectations, encourage upgrades, and deliver meaningful and ongoing stewardship. When managed effectively, they also help increase donor satisfaction, retention, and giving each and every year.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to optimize leadership gift societies as part of your annual fundraising and donor stewardship efforts.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Tips for naming and branding your program
- Guidelines for establishing levels, gift requirements, and benefits for members
- Tactics for promoting your society through a variety of channels
- Methods for tracking results and evaluating the effectiveness of your efforts
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
WHAT YOU GET
- One log-in to the LIVE webinar
- Link to watch a recording of the webinar following the live event
- Your questions answered by an expert
- Copies of the presentation materials and resources
- Eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit
- AGN Members get FREE webinar registration. Click here to learn more.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With over 15 years of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Melinda has led programs at Vanderbilt University and its Owen Graduate School of Management. Her other experience includes work with the Annual Giving Directors Consortium and the Rhodes College Alumni Board. She holds a B.A. from Rhodes College and an M.T.S. from Harvard Divinity School.