106: International Strategies
Recorded On: 06/09/2020
As an increasing number of international students are graduating from US educational institutions, it’s becoming essential for school advancement teams to design strategies and programming to engage alumni in countries around the world. Whether virtual or in person, international alumni programs and activities present unique challenges, as well as opportunities. Specifically targeting your international population will not only lead to stronger alumni networks today, it will also bolster worldwide connections and philanthropic support in the years ahead.
Register now to learn how to develop strong international alumni programs for your institution.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Perspectives on trends, opportunities, challenges, and models of international programs
- Guidelines for producing effective communications
- Tips for engaging international alumni through events, virtual programs, and volunteer efforts
- Methods for assessing and reporting program progress and results
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With over 40 years of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Steve has led programs at the University of Houston, Boston University, and American International College. His other experience includes work as a member of the Council of Alumni Association Executives and a volunteer for the Council for the Advancement and Support of Education (CASE). Steve holds a B.S. in Political Science from the University of Houston.