106: Evaluating Direct Mail Efforts
Includes a Live Web Event on 01/10/2023 at 1:00 PM (EST)
Save $100 off the regular price of $375 when you register by 12/16/22 | AGN Members are FREE!
Direct mail is one of the most effective ways for annual giving programs to generate donors and dollars. But getting a mailing out the door is only where the work begins. Monitoring campaign results, trends and test results is also a critical part of running an effective direct mail program. Doing it well can not only inform future segmentation and messages, but will help allocate limited resources where they will have the highest return on investment.
Register now to learn how to analyze direct mail campaigns for your annual fund.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for identifying and tracking audience segments in your mailings
- Tips for understanding direct mail's key performance metrics
- Methods for interpreting outcomes, trends, and test results
- Tactics for reporting results and sharing recommendations with others
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
WHAT YOU GET
- One log-in to the LIVE webinar
- Link to watch a recording of the webinar following the live event
- Your questions answered by an expert
- Copies of the presentation materials and resources
- Eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit
- AGN Members get FREE webinar registration. Click here to learn more.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With over 20 years of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Gina has led programs at the Rutgers University Foundation, Kean University, and Douglass College. She holds a B.A. in English from Douglass College and an M.P.A. from the School of Public Affairs & Administration at Rutgers University.