106: Evaluating Direct Mail Efforts
Recorded On: 05/09/2019
Direct mail is one of the most effective ways for annual giving programs to generate donors and dollars. But getting a mailing out the door is only where the work begins. Monitoring campaign results, trends and test results is also a critical part of running an effective direct mail program. Doing it well can not only inform future segmentation and messages, but will help allocate limited resources where they will have the highest return on investment.
Register now to learn how to analyze direct mail campaigns for your annual fund.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for understanding the key metrics in direct mail analysis
- Tips for preparing and segmenting data prior to each mailing
- Tactics for reporting on results after each campaign ends
- Methods for interpreting outcomes and translating findings into better strategies
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With more than 15 years of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Chris has led programs at the University of Colorado and George Washington University. His other experience includes work with Share Our Strength/No Kid Hungry and The Jane Goodall Institute. Chris holds a B.A. in History and an M.P.S. in Political Management, both from George Washington University.