Includes a Live Web Event on 12/14/2023 at 1:00 PM (EST)
- Registration Closed
Save $100 off the regular price of $375 when you register by 11/17/23 | AGN Members are FREE!
Your work isn’t done once a donor makes their gift. In fact, it’s just begun. Continuing to engage donors in the life of the institution through communications, volunteer opportunities, events, and other activities is critical to maintaining a strong relationship and ensuring their ongoing philanthropic support.
Register now and learn how to engage donors in the life of your institution.
This webinar is eligible for 1 point of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for developing effective donor communications
- Tactics for involving donors as volunteers
- Tips for producing meaningful donor events, activities, and programs
- Methods for measuring donor engagement
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
WHAT YOU GET
- One log-in to the LIVE webinar; invite your entire team
- Link to watch a recording of the webinar following the live event
- Your questions answered by an expert
- Copies of the presentation materials and resources
- Eligible for 1 point of CFRE credit
- AGN Members get FREE webinar registration. Click here to learn more.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Principal & Founder | Annual Giving Network
Dan Allenby is an author, speaker, and consultant who has worked with educational institutions for over 25 years to improve their fundraising results. An internationally-recognized expert on annual giving, he is the recipient of CASE’s prestigious “Crystal Apple” award for teaching excellence. He is principal and founder of Annual Giving Network and previously led annual giving and membership programs at Boston University, Tufts University, Georgetown University, and the National Geographic Society.