105: Parent Volunteers
Recorded On: 04/14/2022
Volunteers can be one of the most important aspects of a parent giving program. Whether you’re managing a committee, mobilizing peer-to-peer solicitations, or coordinating a giving day, engaging parent volunteers in a personal and organized way will not only empower them to support your fundraising efforts but will ensure that they have a positive and rewarding experience.
Register now to learn how to engage parents as volunteers, and prepare your program for success now and for years to come.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Tips for identifying and recruiting productive parent volunteers
- Guidelines for training parent volunteers to support your fundraising efforts
- Tactics for engaging parent volunteers as part of your donor cultivation strategy
- Methods for measuring and evaluating your efforts
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With more than 10 years of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Jozi has led programs at Elon University and the University of North Carolina. She holds a B.S. in Sport Management from Elon University and a certificate in Nonprofit Management from Duke University.