105: Evaluating Giving Days
Recorded On: 05/12/2022
While giving days are a great way to engage donors and create excitement about philanthropy, they also require a lot of time, attention, and resources. That’s why it’s so important to take time when the day is done to look carefully at your results and assess the impact of your efforts. Analyzing outcomes and communicating them in a way that others can understand will empower your team to build upon strengths, improve weaknesses, and strengthen future programs.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to evaluate your giving day efforts.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Methods for calculating and analyzing key performance metrics
- Guidelines for developing useful reports that are easy to understand and use
- Tips for translating key findings into actionable strategies for the future
- Tactics for communicating highlights and recommendations to others
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With more than a decade of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Kellie has led programs at The University of Texas, The University of South Carolina, and Wayne State University. She holds a B.S. in Engineering Science from New Jersey Institute of Technology.