105: Evaluating Direct Mail Efforts
Recorded On: 01/10/2023
Direct mail is one of the most effective ways for annual giving programs to generate donors and dollars. But getting a mailing out the door is only where the work begins. Monitoring campaign results, trends and test results is also a critical part of running an effective direct mail program. Doing it well can not only inform future segmentation and messages, but will help allocate limited resources where they will have the highest return on investment.
Register now to learn how to analyze and evaluate direct mail campaigns for your annual fund.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Tips for understanding direct mail’s key performance metrics
- Guidelines for identifying and tracking audience segments in your mailings
- Methods for interpreting outcomes, trends, and test results
- Tactics for reporting results and sharing recommendations with others
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With over 20 years of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Gina has led programs at New York University, the Rutgers University Foundation, Kean University, and Douglass College. She holds a B.A. in English from Douglass College and an M.P.A. from the School of Public Affairs & Administration at Rutgers University.