105: Digital Advertising Campaigns
Recorded On: 08/16/2022
The fundraiser’s toolkit is no longer limited to direct mail and phone appeals. Using digital advertising and social media content is an increasingly important way to reach donors and communicate with them about gift opportunities and the impact of their support. Understanding these channels and incorporating them into your overall marketing strategy will help to engage more donors, elevate philanthropic awareness, and boost results for all of your fundraising efforts.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to develop effective digital advertising and social media content strategies that will increase engagement and giving for your institution.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Perspectives for understanding various digital advertising and content marketing opportunities, processes, and terminologies
- Tips for segmenting, scheduling, and integrating digital ads and social content with other marketing efforts
- Guidelines for writing copy and creating images that stand out and resonate with donors
- Methods for analyzing ad performance and ROI
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With over ten years of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Kara has led programs at Syracuse University, SUNY Cortland, and Clarkson University. Her other experience includes work as a volunteer firefighter and EMT in her local community. She holds a B.S. in Interdisciplinary Social Sciences from Clarkson University and an M.A. in Higher Education Administration from Stony Brook University.